Terms and Conditions
- The domain name www.superwill.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“) is operated and maintained by Partner of superwill., a Partnership firm with its registered office at postal address needs to be provided (hereinafter referred to as “Superwill“)
Eligibility to avail Service
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts. Use of the Website will not be available to persons previously suspended or removed from use of this Website. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not enquire as a User of the Website and shall not visit or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or visit this Website, such use or visit may be made by your legal guardian or parents on your behalf on the Website. We reserve the right to refuse to provide You with access to the Website if it is brought to Our notice or if it is discovered by Us that You are under the age of 18 years.
- If you choose to become a User of this Website, you must provide your name, mobile number, e-mail address and City. This information is collected on the enquiry form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Personal identification;
- To allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary;
- To customize the content of the Website to strive to meet your specific needs; and/or
- To make product or other improvements to the Website.
- In addition, we need your e-mail address to confirm your new member registration and any services you intend to avail on the Website. As a User of the Website you will occasionally receive updates from Us about new services offered by Us and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to not receive these types of e-mails. In such a case, You are required to send an email on requesting removal of your e-mail from the distribution list. .
- When You use the Website or other data, information or communicate with Us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive such communications via electronic records from Us periodically, as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
- We automatically log generic information about the User’s computer connection to the Internet, which We call “session data”, that is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as the IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used and the activities conducted by the User while on the Website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as Our web servers, know where to send data back to the User, such as the pages of the website the User wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps Us analyze such things as what items Users are likely to click on most, the way Users are clicking through the Website, how many Users are surfing to various pages on the Website, how long Users of the Website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps Us diagnose problems with Our servers and lets Us better administer Our systems. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. By You using the website You are consenting to the collection of session data by Us.
Platform for Services Offered and Communication
- All commercial/contractual terms and conditions are offered by and agreed to on a principal to principal basis between Superwill and You to avail use of the Website.
- Superwill does not make any representation of the services proposed to be offered on the Website. Superwill accepts no liability for any errors, omissions and/or deficiency whether on behalf of Superwill or third parties.
- Superwill is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Superwill and You. Superwill shall not and are not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Superwill and You.
- At no time shall Superwill have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Superwill and You. Superwill is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services by Superwill.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by You to avail services from Superwill and it is agreed that the contract for providing services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Superwill and You on a principal to principal basis.
Use of the Website
- You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is misleading in any way;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding Your use of this Website.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
Contents Posted on Site
- You may use information on the services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; (2) make no modifications to such information; and (3) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- We view protection of the User’s privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We assure that We shall store and process the User’s information including any sensitive financial information collected. if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with the Rules, regulations, guidelines, clarifications and amendments thereunder.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied, except otherwise specified in writing.
- Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Superwill does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or not-misleading.
- Superwill will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Superwill does not warrant that this Website, information, content, materials, product (including software) or services, included on or otherwise made available to You, through the Website, their servers or electronic communication sent from Superwill are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Once You have agreed to avail the services of Superwill by paying the prescribed Transaction price to Superwill directly, You will be not entitled to any refund in respect of the transaction price for that service under any circumstances except where the payment made is in excess of the prescribed transaction price which may occur due to any technical glitches while processing the payment through Your Issuing bank. You further agree that Superwill do not assume any obligation to refund the Transaction Price once paid except in case of excess payment received by Us.
- In no event shall Superwill be liable to You (or to any third party claiming under or through You) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Website. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Superwill, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against:
- any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees resulting from your use of this Website;
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
- This Website is controlled and operated by Us and the Services are also provided by Us. All material on this Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. All material on the Website is solely for the User’s personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
- Superwill does not warrant that Service description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and Superwill assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
- From time to time, We or Superwill may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by You, We or Superwill will use the information You provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if You email Superwill with a question, We will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. Superwill may also store such information to assist it in making the Website better and easier for You to use.