Living Trust is an estate planning document tool that designates who will receive your property when you pass away. The term “revocable” means that a trust can be amended or revoked at any time by its creator, and assets can be added or removed from the trust as needed. A Living Trust is also known as a/an:
- Online Will.
- Secure Data.
- Live chat support.
- Limited Changes and Alteration.
- Online Download.
- Easy and Flexible Will Creating Process
- Your Personal Data is 100% confidential
- Will is drafted by our legal Experts
- Easy, Simple & Convenient
We always ensure customer data remains confidential and highly secured.
Superwill is a client dedicated service portal it builds trust with prospective clients, delight existing customers, and increase the efficiency and collaboration within your team.
- Revocable Living Trust
- Grantor Trust
- Inter-Vivos Trust